The new update can already be installed either by “air” (through a special profile) or through iTunes — by downloading the corresponding file on the company’s official website. We present to your attention a review of all found changes.
- In the App Store, you can find a new teaser for the Apple Arcade service;
- When you enter text in the “Split View” mode, a characteristic animation appears, showing the active window;
- New welcome screen in the Notes application;
- New feature “Correction of attention FaceTime”;
- New quick action in the iPadOS keyboard;
- Screenshots for the whole area can now be made not only in Safari;
- A new noise cancellation option for headphones in the Control Point.
What problems have been fixed?
- The desktop wallpaper and lock screen are now displayed correctly;
- With an active Wi-Fi connection, the icon in the status bar no longer disappears;
- Improved stability of the applications “Books” and “Reminders”;
- Now it is possible to disable the “Quick entry” function in the keyboard;
- When you first view widgets, the Show More button is now displayed correctly;
- Fixed a large number of visual flaws in the interface.
- iOS 13 beta 3 is not available for iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus ;
- Saved data in iCloud Drive may not be synchronized with the device;
- Due to the instability of the work, in the Mail application you cannot send a letter with a picture;
- AirPods may turn off unexpectedly if the “Announce messages with Siri” feature is enabled;
- Third-party applications may be unstable (WhatsApp, Instagram);
- There are still untranslated elements in the OS;
- Primary indexing of photos after the update may take longer than usual;
- Notify on Detection is currently unavailable;
- The keyboard still does not support Russian in QuickPath mode;
- Possible interruptions in the work of cellular communication;
- There may be various problems with the music playback widget;
- The CarPlay interface is not always displayed correctly.