In September this year, the new iPhone line-up will be presented – however, we already know almost everything about the new products. However, insiders continue to share new details about Apple’s secret Apple smartphones. At this time, the latest information about the iPhone 11 shared authoritative edition of Bloomberg. Let’s take a look at them.
According to Bloomberg journalists Mark Gourman and Debbie Wu, new Apple smartphones will receive the following innovations:
- The design of the new iPhone will not change. The most notable difference will be additional camera modules. The iPhone 11 and iPhone 11 Max will have triple cameras, the iPhone XR 2 will have dual cameras;
- The worst user expectations were met: the smartphone camera would indeed be located on a square platform;
- The iPhone 11 and iPhone 11 Max will be half a millimeter thicker than the iPhone XS and iPhone XS Max ;
- The third camera module in the iPhone 11 and iPhone 11 Max will receive an ultra-wide lens;
- All smartphones get improved optical zoom;
- New items will be equipped with a fast processor Apple A13 with improved machine learning;
- The new iPhone will be able to recharge other devices, for example, the AirPods case with support for wireless charging. It is assumed that the function will be implemented in the same way as in the Samsung Galaxy S10 / Galaxy S10 +;
- In addition, the system will debut software tool for photo correction. Most likely, machine learning technologies and neural networks will be used for this.
The price of new products remains unknown, but experts believe that Apple will still decide to lower the prices of their smartphones this year.