The consistency and simplicity of iOS are largely due to Steve Jobs. When Apple worked on its creation, one of the main conditions of the than the general director was the ability to get to any element of the OS in three steps. But as its functionality expanded, it became more difficult to follow this postulate, and in the end, some menu items had to be hidden much deeper. But thanks to the “Quick Command”, Jobs’s testament still got a chance for rebirth.
This is another article in a series of instructions for automating popular processes. Despite the fact that some of them are performed less frequently than others, we recommend that you keep this material in bookmarks just in case. After all, you never know when you need to flip a video that was originally recorded in the wrong orientation.
How to change the orientation of a video
- To get started, install the Quick Commands app from Apple if you haven’t done this before;
- Download the EZGIF Video Tools command to the device ;
- Go to the Photos app and find the video you want to flip;
- Click on “Share” and select “Quick Commands” – EZGIF Video Tools;
- Choose the action “Rotate video” and one of the proposed options (90, 180 or 270 degrees);
- Confirm the action, wait for processing, and select a location to save the inverted video.In addition to being able to flip video, the EZGIF Video Tools team can speed up and slow down playback, mirror the video, and play it in reverse order. The main condition of the team is that the size of all videos that are processed should not exceed 100 MB. Otherwise, the command will throw an error, and the changes will not take effect.