In Our Final Submit, we wrote an in depth Review of Apple HomePod. As you realize, HomePod permits you to work together with just one Apple ID. If you wish to use the machine with one other account or promote it, you’ll need to reset the HomePod settings. The way it’s achieved?
So far, there are two methods:
Utilizing the “Residence” software
This requires that your iOS machine and HomePod are related to the identical Apple ID account. Straight the instruction itself:
- Launch the Residence software
- Discover your HomePod within the listing of equipment.
- Maintain your finger on the icon till the “Particulars” choice seems.
- On this menu, you will see that all of the details about the HomePod. Discover the “Delete Accent” choice and make sure the deletion.
All is prepared! HomePod will reset the settings and mechanically reboot. It takes a few minutes, proper after that it is going to be attainable to reconfigure the machine.
As well as, the reset might be achieved immediately via the column itself. That is achieved when you wouldn’t have entry to the machine with the identical account with which HomePod is configured.
- Press and maintain the highest of the HomePod, the place Siri is situated.
- With out releasing the button, wait till the button’s colour turns crimson. Siri will notify you that HomePod will now reset the settings.
- Maintain your finger, wait for 3 beeps, then you possibly can launch the button.
- We look forward to a few minutes till the reset course of is accomplished.