The usefulness of the Handoff function, which allows continuing on the iPhone the work that was originally started on the Mac, is difficult to overestimate. Thanks to it, for example, you can instantly switch between the desktop and mobile versions of Safari without losing any previously opened tabs.
Chrome to Safari
Steps to open Chrome from computer to Safari in iPhone
- First, you need to install an extension for Chrome, which is called The QR Code Extension.
- It automatically generates QR codes for web pages that are open in the desktop version of Chrome.
- You can scan them with your iPhone and almost instantly open in a mobile version of Safari.
- After installing the extension, open any Chrome tab on the Mac (or Windows, depending on the platform you are using), and click on the QR code icon that appeared in the upper right corner.
- All you have to do is run the Camera application on your iPhone and scan the generated QR code.
- After recognizing the code, a banner appears at the top of the display prompting you to open the link in Safari.
- Click on it and you will be taken to the page that was just opened on your computer screen.
- Despite the apparent abundance of steps, the switching process will take no more than 5 seconds.
I did it.
We hope that you will like this trick if you have any suggestions or tricks do comment below.