Email marketing is the best way to market your important content of the online business. It helps a lot in improving the conversion rate and readers to a website, which plays a very important role in improving your online business.
Email marketing is the most important platform for every blogger and Webmaster, as this is the medium for getting in touch with the customers or readers of your blog. You can also get the feedback on your work and in this way you can improve yourself and do better next time. Staying in touch with your readers will help you grow faster and if you want to survive for long in internet marketing then you must do Email Marketing. There are many Email Marketing platforms like MailChimp, AWeber & Constant Contact, all of them are widely used by many users but yet GetResponse is found better than all of them.
Small site or large business sites every one needs the Email Marketing platform to nurture their site. And there are certain features in each and every Email Marketing platform which is very important but on some platforms, they include unnecessary features too. The unnecessary is by the way of no used so have to find out which would the best that will serve best on our blog. To find out we have checked all the features that will give us the better view of choosing any Email Marketing Platform.
So how can we know which Email Marketing service is best
For any Email Marketing platform, some of the features like Email Creator, Auto Response, Online Support team etc is very important. Thus without proper tools and features, one can never get the right way of using Email Marketing service. And you must also have clear knowledge about what type of email marketing software you are using. To find out the best you must compare the software among its features and tools, so in this manner, you can choose your perfect Email marketing platform.
Below We will Discuss Best Email Marketing Tools one by one
- They have email creator and more 500+ professional and best-designed Email Template, which can be designed in a different attractive way to increase the Click through rate. It also helps in emailing in the most professional way with simple drag and drop easy configuration tool.
- There are tutorials for creating any kind of subscribers and send emails or newsletter to your client. It shows that GetResponse does care about their customers and want them to make 100% use of all the benefits. They provided complete step by step guide including beneficial eBook for building email marketing list for free.
- Auto Responders is one of the most important features that one wants from every email marketing platform, which is extremely helpful for one to start using it without looking back.
- They are compatible with the mobile by which one can send emails using mobile phone devices and also due to responsive templates the user will be able to read from the mobile device too.
- Get Response comes with the free trial for 30 days which is enough to understand the quality of the service. This free trial includes all the premium features in it, due to which one can experience the best quality service.
The support team is always ready to support with the best quality of live chat anytime, which is extremely helpful for one solve every small and big issue anytime.
- You should read our detailed Review of GetResponse.
- MailChimp is also one of the best Email Marketing platforms which include free trial sign up for users and allows one user to send to 12000 emails for free up to 2000 subscribers for free of cost.
- They come with subscriber rating with the ranking option up to 5 stars.
- There are 3 different services like Entrepreneur, Growing A Business or High Volume sender sections which have different pricing for each section. Pricing it little high for new internet marketers to afford every month.
- There are no too many templates provided, due to which user has to do all by themselves.
- MailChimp enables to send mail easily and also can send the summaries of the sent mail.
- AWeber is widely used for email marketing service including 30 days free trial and allows you to experience the premium features for free. You just have to enter your credit card details and it’s all fine.
- AWeber is one of the most reputed companies and it has the very good support team with live chat support option.
- AWeber also gives a template that allows you to send mail directly, using their templates.
- Price is reasonable but not everyone can afford the price.
- Constant Contact is another Email Marketing service providing 60 days free trial limited with 100 replies, whereas Get Response provides 250 subscribers, unlimited emails and 30 days free trial.
- They are both responsive and compatible with mobile phones.
- Both provided with Contact management to store and maintain the email address list of the subscribers.
- Constant Contact has social media tools that will allow you to stay connected with your readers.
- They are also provided with a free support team that will be ready 24 hours to help you via phone call, whereas Get response provides live chat support.
Overall Get response is the ultimate tool that looks much better if compared. Some of the positive points:
Best pricing: It is the cheapest email marketing tool with tons of extra features.
Support: They are providing lots of support facilities for live chat, tutorials, webinars etc.
Templates: It has 500+ awesome looking templates which are ready for use. Other tools are also providing templates but not as much as GetResponse.
Free Trial: All tools are providing free trial but none of the platforms provides free trial over complete premium features without Creditcard.
These are some valid reasons why one must use GetResponse to get the most user-friendly experience with tons of features and benefits included in it. Do share your views in comments below!
Incoming Search Items:
Email Marketing tool
Best Email Marketing tool
Email Marketing tool Comparision
Which Email Marketing tool is Best