Download AnTuTu Benchmark for PC – Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC for Free
Know Your AnTuTu Benchmark App – Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC
AnTuTu benchmark is the most popular Android smartphone and tablet benchmarking app in the world!.
☆ Over 100,000,000 users
☆ Benchmark app used during Google I/O 2014
☆ No.1 benchmark app, used as an industry standard by leading technology companies and hardware review sites.
With the Click and Go test suite, Antutu will comprehensively test all aspects of a device, including UX, GPU, RAM, CPU, I/O and more. Each item is individually assessed and given a score. These scores can be uploaded to the Antutu database, and then used to rank your device among all other Android devices.
New feature in V6.0:
1. New designed 3D Testing Scene.
2. Add new UX testing items and increase UX testing proportion
3. New CPU Testing Added
4. New Score Proportion
Get your Antutu benchmark score and ranking! Compare and share with your friends!
Why do you need to download a separate 3DBench App?
1. The separate 3DBench app is to avoid re-downloading 3D part when version updated. Save your mobile data!
2. To test the 64 bit CPU and UX performance we need a seperate 3DBench app.
The Antutu benchmark score of your device is mainly defined by your hardware configuration, but can also be influenced by other elements, including system mode, current device temperature, running apps and more. The score may be vary slightly every time you test.
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/antutulabs
Find us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/antutulabs
For any suggestions or feedback, we hope to get your great ideas via email : email@example.com
AnTuTu Benchmark for PC Free Download Links:
AnTuTu Benchmark for PC is now available for free download. Directly download the AnTuTu Benchmark for PC app setup files along with Bluestack installation files and follow the below-listed instructions to smoothly run AnTuTu Benchmark for PC in your Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC.
Download Instructions for AnTuTu Benchmark:
Inorder to run AnTuTu Benchmark on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC, you will need an Android or iOS emulator to prepare the system environment for the mobile application. You will need to install Bluestack for PC on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC and then would need to install the AnTuTu Benchmark for PC apk or setup file. Bluestack for PC is an top grossing award winning Android Emulator available in the market and is proficient to run all major Android/iOS mobile applications (including AnTuTu Benchmark for PC) and mobile games on the host PC. In all, it would provide a mesmerizing experience running AnTuTu Benchmark on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC.
Just follow the below-listed instructions to Download and Install AnTuTu Benchmark for PC on your Windows XP/7/8/10 or MAC PC:
1. Download the Bluestack Standalone installation file from the link provided in the above section.
2. BlueStacks-Installer_native.exe file consuming about 261.86 MB will be downloaded on your Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC.
3. After downloading the Standalone setup file, install the Bluestack on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. It would take about 2-5 minutes. Just skip through all the interrupts in between.
4. Now, your Bluestack installation is over and you are ready to run it for the first time on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. Just feel free to have experience with its highly interactive look and functioning.
5. The next step involves installing Summoners War for PC app on your Bluestack emulator. Just simply search in the Bluestack Apps Search Console for Summoners War game. You will be prompted to Play store from where you could download the AnTuTu Benchmark for PC which would run smoothly on this Bluestack Emulator.
6. If you feel somewhat confused with the above step, Just simply open the link provided in the above section in your Bluestack Browser and everything will be done automatically.